Mark E. Goldstein Auctioneer Glen 561-955-0284
Mark 954-592-9475AB 1988 AU 2024
Terms and Condition
Please visit the Upcoming Auctions Page, for any changes in the normal Terms Listed Here
1) Everything must be PAID IN FULL on the day of the auction, regardless of when the items are picked up.
2) There will be a 15% Buyers Premium (CASH) , 20% Buyers Premium (Credit Card) added to the hammer price of all items . All items are sold: "As Is Where is," with no guarantees of any kind, regardless of any statement of condition made from the auction block. Buyers should rely entirely on their own inspection and information.
3) Every effort will be made to "guard" merchandise throughout the auction; the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased immediately following the winning bid. Therefore, the buyer is advised to further guard their items at, during and after the auction at their own discretion.
4) The buyer is responsible for knowing which item they are bidding on. If the buyer is unsure of what they are bidding on, they should inquire , or not bid. When you become the winning bidder at the auction you have effected a contract and are expected to pay for the item in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. The auctioneer will not honor "Mistakes".
5) The auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increments he feels is in the best interest of his client, the seller. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, action, or adverse comments that the auctioneer believes are not in the best interests of the seller.
6) The auctioneer will collect additional deposits as the auction progresses to be applied to the buyers Outstanding Bill at anytime during the auction, at the auctioneer's absolute discretion.
7) The auctioneer is required to collect the appropriate sales tax from the buyer unless we are presented with a VALID and CURRENT tax exemption certificate at the time of auction registration.
8) A Valid State ID or Drivers License is required to register, along with a $100.00 REFUNDABLE CASH only Deposit, that will be applied to any purchases made during the auction.